- Users’ basic personal data are processed on the Advisio Platform:a. data of the Consultant (first and last name, position, e-mail address, gender), processed by Advisio Sp. z o.o. as requested by Advisio Partner – Business Entity delegating the Consultant to use Advisio Platform,
b. data of persons authorized by the Consultant (first and last name, position, e-mail address), processed by Advisio Sp. z o.o. as requested by Advisio Partner – Business Entity delegating the Consultant to use Advisio Platform,
c. data of the Participant (first and last name, position, e-mail address), processed by Advisio Sp. z o.o. as requested by Advisio Partner – Business Entity delegating the Consultant to use Advisio Platform, who operates on behalf of the Participant’s Employer.
- Whenever a Participant fills in the form or questionnaire available to them via the Advisio Platform, the information about the Participant introduced by them in a given form or questionnaire is collected on the Advisio Platform. This information is used to enable the implementation of organizational development processes, moderated by the Consultant as requested by the Participant’s Employer.
- The Users’ collected personal data are not transferred and made available in any other form than envisaged by the authorization expressed by the User in accordance with §13 of the Platform Regulations.
- An exception from the provisions of passage 4 may be a situation where transfer or availability of data would be required by legal regulations. Information about this exception can be found in the Advisio Platform Regulations.
- Advisio Platform has an SSL security certificate.
- In order to adjust the content and make some functions of the Advisio Platform available, the session mechanism and the so-called cookies are used. Cookies files contain information about the operating system and the web browser used by the User. Collection of information about systems and browsers which are used by Users is intended to enable tests of the operation of the Advisio Platform in similar environments. In addition, cookies files save information which will be necessary to provide the User with the best service. For instance: When the User selects the language interface, or other preferences related to the appearance and operation of the Advisio Platform, cookies files will keep these settings during the User’s next visit.
- Information about use of particular services being part of the Advisio Platform are collected on the basis of analysis of access logs. This analysis also covers processing of information about Users’ IP addresses, in order to obtain collective statistical information. These data are not, however, set together with personal data of the Advisio Platform Users.